QA Team Leader
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a QA Team Leader to work at their facility based near Wrexham
- Maintain and develop quality within the plant.
- Quality communications to all levels across the plant in regard to issues, concerns and activities.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to resolve quality issues that arise as quickly and efficiently as possible to prevent compromising quality and safety standards.
- Maintenance, implementation and control of the IMS systems.
- Implementation and development of SPC, Process FMEA’s & HACCP system.
- Liaising within and customers on new labels and the proof process.
- Lead and support customers on quality issues.
- Plant interface with CTS, Sales and Logistics.
- Use Plant systems such as PDS, SAP, Infinity and Production databases to aid problem solving, root cause analysis and traceability.
- Attend various meetings and action/communicate instructions.
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities.
Qualifications / Previous Job / Project Experience:
- 5 GCSE’s or equivalent including Maths and English at Grade c or above.
- Quality and auditing relation qualifications.
- Supervising and leading teams.
- Good communicator and team worker.
- Ability to demonstrate good decision making in a demanding environment.
- An understanding of high speed manufacturing and support requirements is essential.
- Extensive experience of working in Quality Assurance.
- Experience of dealing with customers and suppliers.
- Must be action orientated with a desire to achieve results.
- Strong people development skills.
- Microsoft Office packages – Intermediate Level.
- Systems knowledge of ISO/HACCP/FSSC/SPC
- Membership of an industry related professional body would be Advantageous.
- Six Sigma training.
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 06/03/2018
Up to £40000 per annum
Job Start Date: