Supply Chain Scheduler
£12 – £13 per hour
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Supply Chain Scheduler to work at their facility based near Darley Dale
- Ensure that sufficient work is launched into the production facility as raw material arrives onto site.
- Run daily production meeting and provide priority information to production.
- Use the actions from the daily production meeting to update the appropriate IT systems.
- Attend the weekly NPI meeting and follow through any agreed actions.
- Chase NPI orders through the production process to ensure that pieces are available at the agreed time.
- Work closely with the production teams to improve lines of communication.
- Demonstrate team working skills and support other departments where required.
- Daily launching of available material into production.
- Daily orderbook re-alignment to reflect the true position of works orders.
- Daily discussions with customer services to ascertain priorities.
- Raising of works orders.
- Experience of using Microsoft Office is a key requirement.
- Experience of Epicor – Tropos system would be highly advantageous.
- Planning and/or scheduling experience would be desirable.
- Team working skills.
- Able to work under pressure and deliver results to a defined deadline.
- Logical and analytical with a can-do attitude, self-motivated.
- Attention to detail.
- Innovative, Confident, Promote and embrace change.
- Continuous Improvement.
- Computer literate.
Please send your CV and call Alex at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 12/03/2018
£12 - £13 per annum
Job Start Date: