£37k – £44k
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Production Supervisor to work at their facility based in Deeside. The company are fast paced manufacturing of high quality components.
If you are Production Supervisor/Team Leader looking for an opportunity to progress your career within a challenging and forward-thinking environment then this could be the ideal role for you.
- To focus on developing the shop floor conditions to ensure safe working practices are developed and adhered too.
- To lead, guide and develop the assigned production personnel in achieving the day to day targets within the production areas.
- To manage all relevant aspects of day to day production in order to meet profitability and financial targets, delivering products and services in line with customer needs, within timing expectations and the long term success of the organisation.
- To Support the production manager and production team in the identification and achievement of KPI’s and to be focused on improving the current performance in areas of Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost and People.
- To be an active member of the whole production team – including working towards a seamless interaction with Planning, Quality and Maintenance & Engineering teams to achieve the periodic targets set out.
- Endeavour to identify ways to create and foster a “Great place to work” environment with teamwork at the forefront at all times.
- Monitor and react to key performance indicators and anticipate issues prior to escalation.
- Create a ‘centre of excellence’ ideology within Production through perfect visualization and 5S standards.
- Support the development of ‘TPM’ systems both in Production and Maintenance teams.
- Work with the Managers within Operations to support and provide input into the Strategy, Master Schedules and Plans in order for Operations to achieve its goals.
- Provide strong leadership and support within the organization to always consider problem solving to ‘Root Cause’. Ensuring that we eliminate repeat issues.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a supervisor/team leader in a manufacturing process
- Experience working in highly regulated industry and audits from regulatory bodies.
- HNC/HND equivalent in a relevant subject to support the role.
- Excellent at communicating with stakeholders across all levels.
- Excellent leadership skills. Ability to lead across a shift based workforce.
- Proven track record of leading and developing people and processes in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate and inspire your co-workers.
- You are result-oriented and committed to the task.
- You are an excellent communicator and a self-motivated individual.
- Good technical knowledge.
- Experienced in process improvement work and follow-up.
- A clear vision and ability to achieve results from action plans deriving from a solid strategic platform.
- Experience working in a fast-moving environment and be able to demonstrate good time management and organisational skills.
- A fantastic benefits package alongside support with external training and development.
- Working within an established team who have an excellent dynamic.
- The business is growing rapidly and can provide opportunities to develop both locally and throughout the group.
Please send your CV and call David Evans at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Job Reference: BBBH2911
Salary: £37000 - £44000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: