£14 – £16ph (dependant on experience)
Welwyn Garden City
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Job Title to work at their facility based near Welwyn Garden City
- Responsible for the general planning at pre-production & production stage for aerospace manufacturer.
- Create and review production schedules ensure production process is capable of meeting internal & external requirements.
- Responsible to build effective and reliable communication channels regarding stock, lead times and capacity be fully aware of supplier problems effecting orders.
- Provide lead times for customer enquires & future work loads
- Responsible for control & accuracy of administrators and computer data advising of errors ensuring data is up to date and accurate.
- Identify and create KPI’s for planning and operation teams.
- Report back to management though planning meetings.
- Previous experience working within a manufacturing environment
- Previous experience in planning & prioritising with production manufacturing.
- Previous experience in scheduling a management of production lead times.
- Previous management experience.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety requirements
- Strong knowledge of products and material planning.
- Must be skilled in Excel & Data Transitioning
Please send your CV and call Ellie at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 05/02/2018
£14 - £16 per annum
Hertfordshire, Welwyn Garden City
Job Start Date: