Principal Engineer (Applications)
£45,000 – £50,000
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Principal Engineer / Applications Engineer to work at their facility based near Staffordshire
- The successful candidate will be required to lead and deliver the continued development of Zuken E3 ECAD system across the Group.
- He/she will provide training, mentoring and support to Global user base, work closely with Zuken to close issues and prioritise development tasks.
- Lead the integration of Zuken with Teamcenter Engineering processes.
- Develop a close work relationship with harness manufacturers to improve quality performance in line with group objectives.
- He/she will lead a small focused team with budget and project delivery responsibilities.
- Degree / HND in Mechanical Engineering or have equivalent experience.
- Highly competent in Zuken or similar ECAD system, Familiar with Teamcenter Engineering and Unigraphics NX.
- Experience in delivering projects working across engineering and IT disciplines.
- Experienced in owning a system from cradle to grave. Familiar with software application testing in all forms.
- Comfortable working with and refining software functional requirements.
- Understand and make use of the best practices, patterns and tools for the job.
- Passionate about technology and are up to date with all of the latest trends.
- Hungry to learn and self-improve.
- Excellent teamworking skills and able to communicate at all levels.
Please send your CV and call Jamielea at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 05/02/2018
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Job Start Date: