Press Shop Operator
£9.50 – £10.50
Welwyn Garden City
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Press Shop Operator to work at their facility based near Welwyn Garden City
- Planning and prioritising work as allocated by Supervisor
- Ensuring equipment is set and operated to achieve specified finish and inspection is correctly carried out
- Reporting problems or variations against spec
- Work to strict quality and heal & safety regulations
- Ensure that work is conducted in a safe environment according to safe practices
- To train, retain and motivate staff within a team based management culture.
- A-C GCSE Level or equivalent in English and Maths;
- Manufacturing or Operational experience
- Health & Safety training in a high risk environment
- Hot Forming Press
- Tool Setting
- Proven knowledge of Health & Safety requirements relating to Hot Press;
- Good communication skills with the ability to communicate and liaise effectively at all levels within the Company;
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with both immediate team members and other production teams;
- First Aid
- Fire Marshal
- Experience of resolving tooling and press issues.
- Knowledge of Inspection & Standards
- IT proficiency with the ability to input and retrieve data;
Please send your CV and call Alex at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 07/09/2017
Job Reference: BBBH2747
Salary: £9.50 - £10.50 per hour
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date: ASAP