Multi-Skilled Shift Engineer
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Multi-Skilled Shift Engineer to work at their facility based near Wrexham
- Working in your shift team of four engineers, you will work alongside your Production colleagues to achieve tight production targets.
- With over 70 products to make each day to a demanding plan, reliability of production equipment is essential – working a 4 on 4 off shift pattern, days and nights (7am – 7pm & 7pm -7 am), your shift team will maintain the production plant out of production hours carrying out planned preventative maintenance activities as well as reactive maintenance during production hours.
- From time to time you may also be expected to carry out electrical installation work of small to medium power to the IEE 17th edition wiring regulations as part of ongoing project and improvement work.
- The successful candidate will be a time served multi-skilled Industrial Electrician, qualified to a minimum level of City Guilds/NVQ with the IEE 17th Edition wiring regulations qualification.
- A food industry background or experience of clean room working requirements such as Dairy or Pharmaceuticals would be advantageous.
- You will have or be able to develop within a short period of time a working knowledge of various cooking, depositing, sealing & packing equipment along with conveyor systems and all forms of electrical & mechanical drive systems and be able to read and understand all forms of electrical and mechanical schematic diagrams and flow charts and have some experience of working and maintaining PLC controlled machines.
- You should also be proficient in the use of general and specialised hand tools with bench fitting/repair skills in order to carry out in house servicing/repair work on electric motors, pumps, gearboxes as and when required.
Please send your CV and call Matt Lawrinson at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 02/03/2018
Up to £35500 per annum
Job Start Date: