Multi Skilled Engineer
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Maintenance Engineer to work at their facility based near Deeside
- Ensure preventative services and corrective maintenance are carried out in order of importance and paperwork is completed accordingly
- Electrical and mechanical maintenance of machinery
- Trouble shoot, fault finding, diagnose and rectify issues on equipment / machinery
- Reactive maintenance to ensure minimum downtime
- Communicating with Production team to ensure changeovers are correctly implemented
- Adhering to safety standards
- Liaising with Maintenance Manager on an ongoing basis to ensure tasks are completed
- Flexible across the whole production facility
- Get involved in installations and commissioning when necessary
- Flexible approach to working hours / Shift Work
- The ideal candidate will have an Electrical and Mechanical background. The role would suit someone starting out in their career and wishing to progress
- Experience of Tetra Pak equipment, PLC’s, and associated filling equipment would be a distinct advantage
- Experience working in a UHT plant or similar – desired but not essential
- A can-do attitude
- Willing to learn
Please apply or send your CV and call Jamielea Howard at gap technical on 01925 406 525.
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 30/03/2018
Up to £35000.00 per annum
Job Start Date: