Maintenance Technician – Days role
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Maintenance Technician – Monday to Friday Days role to work at their facility based near Wrexham.
- Develop safe working practices for routine and non-routine tasks.
- Identify and rectify Process performance issues.
- Daily routine checks for Plant and Production equipment.
- Continuous monitoring of equipment condition.
- Carry out Routine Planned Overhauls.
- Carry out planned maintenance and ad-hoc maintenance such as on conversion days.
- Carry out mechanical improvements in the process.
- Support trials and new equipment installation and commissioning.
- Spare Parts monitoring
- Carry out Unit Spares Rebuild as required
- Training and support of personnel.
- Shift support / cover when required.
- Turning, Milling and Grinding work when required.
- Time Served Mechanical Apprenticeship Ideal.
- ONC/HNC Engineer Qualification
- Skills with Microsoft Office applications
- Experience of working in a fast speed, high volume manufacturing environment is a must.
- Flexible approach to working environment whilst also adhering with the requirements of the day.
- A willingness to extend your range of required skills is essential.
- Candidates must be self-motivated, whilst maintaining responsibility and the use of an initiative to ensure everything is completed.
Application process –
Please apply or send your CV () and call Matt Lawrinson at gap technical on 01925 406 525 or 07561490226 (out of hours)
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 07/03/2018
Up to £44000 per annum
Job Start Date: