Maintenance Engineer – Continentals
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Maintenance Engineer to work at their facility based near Flint
- Flow wrapping machines including PFM and Gianopack machines.
- Packing machines (vortex and optima).
- One pick and place robot at present but there may be more in the future.
- Water treatment plant.
- Most if not all machines are PLC controlled.
- Motors, servo drives etc.
- Pumps, extensive use of numerous different types.
- Limited use of hydraulics.
- The successful candidate will ideally be educated to ONC level or equivalent in engineering and will have worked within a manufacturing environment.
- You must be an excellent communicator and be able to plan and organise efficiently.
- Working knowledge of up to date control systems
- Good mechanical skills desirable
Please send your CV and call Matt Lawrinson at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 10/11/2017