£23.00 per hour
gap technical are proud to be representing this National Manufacturing business in their search for a number of Maintenance Electricians to work at their facility near Chirk.
- To support the manufacturing process by responding effectively to equipment breakdowns, carrying out scheduled maintenance work and being proactive on the correction and modification of reoccurring machine processing faults.
- To respond effectively to equipment breakdowns and ensure maximum focus is given to their nominated production area
- PLC (S7-300/1500) controlled machines
- Fault finding on motors (0.25kw – to approx.315kw)
- Conveyors and material handling systems (conveyor belts, chain conveyors, screw conveyors)
- Servo motors
- DC machines up to 800kw
- Inverter driven system (Siemens, SEW)
- Hydraulic control system
- Pro-active in the reduction of engineering downtime and continuous improvement of the process and the department.
- The successful candidate will ideally be timeserved or equivalent and will have worked within a Heavy / Industrial environment.
- You must be an excellent communicator and be able to plan and organise efficiently.
- 17th Edition Wiring Regulations
- PLC training, Apprenticeship, NVQ, ONC/BTEC
- Own tools to be provided by contractor (Hand tools, Test meters- insulation tester, multimeter, ammeter)
Please send your CV and call Alex at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 05/02/2018
Up to £23 per annum
Job Start Date: