Injection Mould Technician
Continental Days & Nights (2days/2nights/4off)
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Injection Mould Technician to work at their facility based near Blackburn
- Adhering to all site Health & Safety, Hygiene Regulations and Safe Working procedures to manufacture plastic containers to the KPI of minimum 85% Machine Availability, Minimum 100% Cycle Speed Efficiency and maximum 2% Scrap levels.
- To ensure that all customer orders are processed through the operation of the Production Plan as speedily and efficiently as possible operating on a right first time basis.
- To ensure that all machines are kept in a safe and hygienic state at all times to ensure product integrity and hygiene at all phases of the production process.
- To maintain accurate communication records and ensure that production issues are logged and understood with a view to always looking for continuous improvement of the process and improvement of the department KPI performance.
- To continually look to improve the operation and assist in cost saving initiatives, highlighting ideas to improve processes with other team members and Management.
- To perform additional tasks necessary as requested by the management team to ensure the smooth running of the site.
- Ensure that all machines in your department, pre use safety checks are completed and recorded properly and correctly, reporting any defects to the shift manager or site management.
- Carry out machine safety checks in line with department requirements.
- Follow the Production rules for working on Injection Stretch Blow Moulding Machines at all times.
- Show willingness to undertake training to use new equipment to assist with the continuous development of the department.
- Trained in the safe operation of Injection Stretch Blow Moulding machines, would be an advantage.
- Ability to follow multiple processes and procedures correctly
- Computer skills i.e. basic Microsoft office competency an advantage
- Using setting skills and initiative to positively influence the department performance
- Ability to fault find, and fix mechanical and minor electrical problems
- Be able to identify and solve moulding problems
- To be able to process around problems to maintain production if the need arises
- To support and assist others on shift to be able to process fault find to rectify problems
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 07/02/2018
Job Reference: BBBH2963
Salary: Up to £26000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: