Gas Safe Qualified Installation Engineer (Temp to Perm)
£23,000 – £27,000
gap technical are proud to be representing this National Contracting business in their search for a Gas Safe Qualified Installation Engineer carry out work throughout the North West
- Excellent Communication Skills
- ACS Qualifications (or equivalent)
- CCN1 – Essential Gas Safety Domestic
- CKR1 – Gas Cookers and Ranges
- Proof of prior / current Gas Safe Registration
- Knowledge and experience to carry out a high standard of Integrated & Freestanding appliance Installations.
- A Service and Support commitment to ensure the company’s reputation is maintained
- You need to enjoy working as part of a team
- A Full Driving Licence is required as all installations will require driving to and from various locations covered by the branch
Please send your CV and call Alex at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 07/09/2017