Electronic Design Engineer
£30,000 – £40,000 (Depending on Experience)
gap technical are proud to be representing this international manufacturing business in their search for an Electronic Engineer to work at their facility based in Wrexham
The company is looking to expand its R&D department with an experienced engineer who can bring a high level of design/development experience. This is a senior role within the company and would suit someone who is looking for a challenging and diverse position where they can get involved in development projects from concept to completion.
- At any time working on several projects based within the design department which will involve various disciplines including electronic design and testing and project management
- liaising with other departments within the company.
- High involvement in product development and working with other engineers and sales teams to come up with innovative ideas.
- Pioneer new solutions/technology to improve the products.
- Become a product expert within the business
The successful candidate will be working on several projects based within the design department which will involve various disciplines including electronic design and testing, project management and liaising with other departments within the company.
- In-depth knowledge of low voltage analogue and digital circuit design.
- Degree educated in electrical / electronic engineering
- Programming skills specifically related to the PIC MCU.
- Proficient in C or similar high-level language.
- Communication protocols (RS232, RS485, XML Code and ASCII etc).
- PCB design and artwork experience.
- Good knowledge of EMC principles is required.
- Electro-mechanical skills.
- knowledge of optoelectronics (LED’s and Phototransistors).
- Knowledge of Radar / Sonar / 3D imaging technology (highly desirable).
- A working knowledge of AutoCAD.
Please send your CV and call David at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 08/02/2018