Senior Electronic / Software Engineer
£40,000 – £60,000
gap technical are proud to be representing this international manufacturing business in their search for an Electronic Engineer to work at their facility based in Wrexham
The role is biased towards programming and embedded design and would suit an experienced senior or lead engineer who has been involved in project development who can demonstrate ownership from initial design feasibility through to launching new products onto the market
- At any time working on several projects based within the design department which will involve various disciplines including electronic design and testing and project management
- liaising with other departments within the company.
- High involvement in product development and working with other engineers and sales teams to come up with innovative ideas.
- Pioneer new solutions/technology to improve the products.
- Become a product expert within the business
The successful candidate will be working on several projects based within the design department which will involve various disciplines including electronic design and testing, project management and liaising with other departments within the company.
- In-depth knowledge of low voltage analogue and digital circuit design.
- Degree educated in electrical / electronic engineering
- Programming skills / Embedded Software Design (ideally PIC MCU).
- Proficient in C or similar high-level language.
- Communication protocols (RS232, RS485, XML Code and ASCII etc).
- PCB design and artwork experience.
- Good knowledge of EMC principles is required.
- Electro-mechanical skills.
- knowledge of optoelectronics (LED’s and Phototransistors).
- Knowledge of Radar / Sonar / 3D imaging technology (highly desirable).
- A working knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Presentation / Sales skills when meeting existing / potential customers
- Knowledge of Load cell design.
Please send your CV and call David at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 09/03/2018
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Job Start Date: