Electrical Maintenance Technician
£33,000 – £36,000 + Bonus
Double Days: 6am – 2pm /2pm – 10pm
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for an Electrical Technician to work at their facility based near Chester
- Maintain and repair processing machinery and ancillary equipment in a safe and productive manner in order to maximise availability at optimum cost; to good standards of workmanship and in conformance with all Company standards and procedures.
- Contribute to the determination and co-ordination of preventative maintenance programmes to ensure that unplanned downtime is avoided.
- Assist in the procurement and management of contract resource to ensure prompt and cost-effective recovery from breakdown
- Deliver training to operators in order that they can understand and implement basic maintenance activities that facilitate optimum productivity.
- Understand, deploy and seek to recommend improvements to production control procedures to support team performance objectives.
- Ensure that team operations, including those undertaken on the Company’s behalf by third party service providers, are conducted in manner that fully complies with health and safety, quality, environmental and corporate policies.
- The jobholder would preferably be qualified to HNC level in an appropriate electrical engineering subject and must have suitable experience in a manufacturing industry. Basic experience of PLC fault finding preferred, though full training would be provided.
- The jobholder must be able to demonstrate a proactive approach to safety and be a strong communicator.
Please send your CV and call Matt Lawrinson at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 12/03/2018
£32000 - £36000 per annum
Job Start Date: