Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£36,000 – £38,000
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Electrical Maintenance Engineer to work at their facility based near Deeside
- Diagnosis, resolution and elimination of root causes of engineering faults
- Design, trial and implementation of minor equipment modifications in support of increased performance
- Completion of all scheduled, planned corrective, reactive and improvement maintenance as allocated
- Support to the implementation of permit to work system for control of contractor / internal activities within defined work area
- Ensure completion of equipment diaries, handover records, incident reports. Completion of notifications & Work orders within SAP PM for all work allocated to team. Raise purchase orders where required
- Attendance and input to all relevant operational, engineering and CI meetings.
- Meet with engineering shift supervisor at start and end of shift to agree operational and engineering priorities.
- Contribute to the planning and implementation of allocated annual equipment overhauls.
- Work collaboratively with all adjacent teams (PCs, Shift Managers Quality and Technical Ops) to resolve issues rapidly and drive improvement
- Appropriate Technical Qualification (C&G Minimum, BTEC ONC / TEC 3 or higher preferred)
- IEE 17th Edition
- Completion of a recognised Apprenticeship
- Extensive knowledge and experience of the principles of operation of production equipment
- Good knowledge of engineering principles and their practical application through industry standard generic components.
- Practical engineering skills including hand tools and machine tools.
- Understanding of CI Methodologies and the associated tools (1 from Lean, 6 Sigma, TPM etc)
- Fault Finding Skills including knowledge of structured Fault Finding Techniques (6 Point, 1/2 Split, Substitution, I/P to O/P, Emergence Seq)
- Previous experience of working within a similar FMCG manufacturing / factory engineering department
- Internal customer focus with the ability to adapt to the variable demands of the business
- Ability to demonstrate working under initiative and think things through to solution
Please send your CV and call Jamielea at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 07/02/2018
£36000 - £38000 per annum
Job Start Date: