Structural Steel Fabricator/ Steel Erectors
£16 – £18 (dependent on qualifications/ site tickets)
gap technical are proud to be representing this national construction business in their search for steelworkers to work at their site based near Macclesfield.
- Measuring and marking out steel work for drilling/fitting
- Use of power tools – Mag drills, Impact Wrenches, Grinders (Abrasive wheels)
- Use of power supply – Compressors & air lines and Generators
- Fabrication, Steel Erection & Treatment of Structural Steel works
- Not be afraid of heights
- Be flexible/available to work weekends
- Must have own transport/Driving licence
- CSCS or CCNSG card is essential
- Slinger/banksman tickets (advantageous)
- PASMA/IPAF tickets (advantageous)
Please send your CV and call Ellie at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 14/04/2018
£14 - £18 per hour
Job Start Date: